Support Kids In Concert
Kids In Concert needs your help to truly begin and grow! There are several ways you can
support us in this early phase.
- If you are a musician with an interest in working with children and time to volunteer, please let
us know. Please contact Artistic Director Laura Milleson
- If you have experience in improv theater and are interested in volunteering your time and
talent, give us a shout. Please contact Improv Director Will Frei
- We are a registered non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Donations are tax deductible. 100% of your donation will be used to operate Kids In Concert in the local Bainbridge Island community and to implement future programs in the larger Kitsap county region.
- We would love to relieve you of that instrument that has been sitting in your closet
all these years! By donating an orchestral instrument of any kind, you will know
that you have changed a child's life for the better. We will happily provide you a
receipt for your tax-deductible donation.
- It costs about $2,500 per year to support one child in kic's music program. This
includes individual and group lessons, ensemble experience, orchestra, and music
education materials. For a portion of that cost you can provide a significant part of
his or her music education. Please go to the Donate page to see some helpful ideas of
what things cost as you are considering a financial contribution.
Go to our Donate
page for online donations.
Or, send checks payable to Kids In Concert here:
Kids in Concert
PO Box 11623
Bainbridge Island, WA 98110
Currently Kids in Concert offers its program only through the Boys and Girls Club of